on 3 September 2013
Overall:

Ordered this to escalate my fat burning cardio workouts. Arrived today, wore it under my usual workout clothing today at the gym and, well, it certainly delivers! I sweated liberally and satisfactorily. Shall see how it goes as I use it more.

A few points of feedback:

- Efficient delivery within specified period.
- I ordered a medium size which is just right for me and zipper, etc all work well.
- Having noted other reviews, I took the precaution of wearing a thin base layer under the suit which absorbed some of the sweat, prevented any chafing and made removing the suit after my workout effortless.

Update (one month later - October 2013)

Have been wearing the suit regularly (4-5 times a week) at the gym for my cardio workouts and resistance work and find it excellent for support, maintaining body warmth and escalating sweat. No chafing, dries well, washing in cold water without difficulty.

A successful purchase for my purposes, anyway.
7 people found this helpful