VINE VOICEon 19 May 2014
Colour: Aqua|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I don't like to use iPhone covers because of the bulk they add on to the phone, but I did find that I had dropped my phone multiple times for various reasons, many just being the phone slipped from - from the car, on a table, or of course, just dropped it.

This skin is not a cover, and it does not protect the edges of he phone or the front in any way. But the stickiness it provides has eliminated my issue of dropping the phone. I'm not sure if I would go so far as to place it in odd places to test the suction, but I haven't had a problem so far and its stuck to every flat surface I've needed.

I find it to be helpful when driving, or even if it is just sitting on a table as it adds the extra bit of grip - meaning I actually have to pry it off the table to remove it.

So overall, it was easy to get on, I like the color, and for someone who doesn't use a case, it is thin enough that I will leave it on and am finding it helpful (preventing falls of my phone) and would recommend it.
What's this?