on 25 January 2013
As a beginner in coin handling and trickery I found this book exceptional. I am of a basic skill level of slight of hand techniques with cards, but this book opened up a whole new aspect to understanding the whole perception of slight and misdirection.
After two hours solid reading of the book and playing with coins I found myself more confident and fluent in handling small objects. After learning only three select movements and practicing them whenever I found myself comfortable (at work or just waiting...), I was suprising myself and more-so others with the skills I had learnt. I found the latter half of the book very overwhelming when read at first, the tricks seem unfathomable and totally impossible to a rookie. But after only three days now of reading and making what seems incredible progress, the book, like my skills, have become very much a revelation.
A Definate recommandation for anyone who has the will and sub-mindedness to do two things at once, but only doing one thing at a time and looking very good at it.
A Great Book.