on 30 April 2014
Saw these 2 guys on 'This Morning' a couple of weeks ago showing Holly & Phil all these old chocs & sweets that we can all remember (or had forgotten) from our childhood (I grew up in the 70's & 80's) and when I went into work the following day we had the conversation 'can you remember Aztec bars ... can you remember when you could go in an old sweetshop & ask for a 10p mix, and you came out with a bag full of fruit salads, black jacks, shrimps, bazookas ... so I knew I had to buy this book. Looked everywhere in the shops for it but couldn't find it so glad to find it was on Amazon.

First of all, the book came very quickly from 'Book Stop' - thank you.

Secondly, the book is very, very good, with 383 pages. Lots of big colour photographs of the old packaging etc, but not just that, there's lots of dialogue and great detail of how they came up with ideas, the rivalry between Cadburys & Mars etc. I've flicked through the photographs & now I'm going to ready it properly. You'll be singing 'a finger of fudge' and 'everyone's a fruit & nut case', I can guarantee it!

Can you now please do one on childhood programmes, because that's another thing we reminisce about at work !!
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details