on 28 August 2011
I am 28, and have been searching for a comfortable pair of flip flops for as long as I can remember. All the different ones I have tried previously have cut my feet somewhere.

These flip flops are very comfortable, and even after hours walking, they didn't rub or blister anywhere.

I am a size 5, with fairly wide feet, they fit perfectly. I think they are a really normal fit...I tried a 4 in the shop (as they didn't have a 5), and they were OK, just a little short....which is normal. The 5 is fine. I think perhaps the people having trouble with the fit didn't buy the UK sizes? In the shop before the lady helped me, I was trying on the wrong size (7 or something....not sure what the sizes are).

Now I have found these flip flops, I won't be wearing anything else.
0Comment| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?