on 8 June 2014
I use this back rest extensively when driving as I suffer from sciatica , It fits over a van seat easily and supports the lower back and I can feel the difference if I drive a different vehicle without transferring the support to that vehicle .
Anything that helps ease the discomfort is a bonus to me , Also I have to add that the support has retained its shape although its light I thought it wouldn,t be up to much but its proved me wrong .
Never tried it in a chair though but great for a vehicle .
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink