on 28 January 2010
I only decided to buy Windows 7 after hearing so many people saying that it was the best OS since XP. I went for Ultimate as I was replacing a full version of Vista that had caused many problems with problematic drivers and was unstable from day one.

I have to say the look of Windows 7 is very similar to Vista, but the performance is nothing short of amazing. It's far quicker that XP and hasn't even wobbled since I installed it. Ultimate gives several additional options to the personal version and I like the improvements that it offers.

All I can say is, if you are thinking about upgrading, don't hesitate. And if you can afford the slightly higher cost, go for the Ultimate version.

As always Amazon was by far the cheaper option to buy this and I received it the next working day. It was installed and working that afternoon!

Pete D.
44 Comments| 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?