Cheapish to run, decent quality,
This review is from: Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4525DNF A4 Multifunction Inkjet Printer (Accessory)
We've use this printer at the office for about a year now.
* It hasn't given us any problem so far.
* Ink cartridges are big and decently affordable.
* Print quality is OK.
* It won't print borderless A4;
* Doesn't have fax-to-email;
* Scanning with the printer menu is cumbersome. Other printers require much less button presses.
It's not a bad printer by any means, but feature-wise it's only "meh". 3 stars.