on 5 April 2014
I purchased the Perdition to replace my old Tecknet black wind, a 3 side button 9800dpi programmable mouse and have been using the new mouse for almost a month now.

The 12 side buttons are perfect for world of warcraft players like myself, as I have been able to set my action bars up in the same shape as the buttons as well as using shift+ctrl modifiers to have a total of 36 readily available buttons at my disposal. This is perfect for someone who is into high end raiding like myself and allows me to instantly react to any threat during an encounter. It did take me around a week to get used to using a mouse instead of my keyboard, but now there is no going back, it is a far superior play style and has allowed me to improve my raid performance dramatically as I can access all of my abilities with much greater ease, as well as additional macros or items on my bars.

After considering the Redragon predition, Logitech G600 and razer naga using amazon, a dedicated warcraft mouse review site and youtube I decided to go with this product, mainly due to the reduced cost for a comparable(if not better!) product. I have had no issues with the software used to control the mouse so far, and was impressed by the swift delivery. The value for money with this mouse is excellent, especially with the free gaming mouse mat! I would highly recommend this product to any MMO players looking for a new gaming mouse.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.