on 15 February 2013
Excellent value for money. I'm new to macs so I was looking for something (not too techy) to teach me about my new macbook. This book is excellent and the kindle version meant I received it immediately.
All the examples in the book were clear and easy to follow and it only took me a few hours to work through the entire text, testing my skills at each stage.
I highly recommend it to anyone moving from a PC to a Mac and hope the author will do a follow on book with more advance techniques.
0Comment| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.