Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 25 April 2014
I have had this item for 3 weeks and it stopped syncing completely. Despite following the instructions and reinstalling everything it still doesn't work.

I won't be seeking a replacement though - it just isn't worth the money.

All the value comes from the data entered manually and the lack of a UK food list is an utter ball-ache. Scrolling through a huge list of irrelevant menu items from chain restaurants becomes tedious so you end up entering all the details yourself - which I could do on a spreadsheet.

The daily meal plan calorie total changes so you have your evening meal, which would have kept you inside the limit, but then during the evening you sync and suddenly you are 80 calories over, yet 'under target'. I'm quite clever but no matter how hard I tried I could never fathom how the calculation worked.

The tracker doesn't stay on very well - I had to keep it in my bra. The one time I put it on a waistband (time of the month meant it was sore to keep it upstairs, a real issue if you suffer from tenderness and are larger than average) it nearly went under the wheels of a taxi on my morning cycle commute.

I'm a pretty active person so found the cheerleading around taking 5,000 steps a bit patronising.

For the work you have to do to make it compatible with living in the UK I'd say to buy a cheap pedometer and log food/exercise in a cheap app or even a spreadsheet.
2 people found this helpful