Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

VINE VOICEon 19 November 2002
I'm not sure where or how to start.... there are so many different concepts crammed into this book, almost all of them under-developed and half-finished.
I thought that the first bit about Darwinia's appearance was going to be an expansion of "Mysterium", but the alter-ego /ghost /doppelganger threw me a bit, then the god-mind playing games was a bit too much for me to take - even re-reading some chapters several times, I confess I'm still at a loss to grasp the point.
I was expecting something much better from the writer who gave us the beautiful "Harvest".
Sorry Mr. Wilson - not my cup of tea, or rather, the tea was OK, the unfinished leaves spoiled it. ***
2 people found this helpful