on 30 October 2013
I ordered this grinder for a friend's Christmas present because I have one of these at home which I love. As I bought it as a gift I opened the box to check all was OK. The revolving handle on the top of the grinder had a slight mark, just above the Cole & Mason lettering. At first I thought it was just a water mark which I could remove but soon found out that it was a default in the chrome. As this was for a gift I decided to return the grinder for a full refund. This is such a shame, but it will not deter me from finding an identical Grinder from another supplier - unless the same supplier can guarantee me a perfect Cole & Mason grinder.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details