on 31 December 2013
I have been using this switch now for the past three weeks, with great success, I am sure it has improved the sound quality from my two set-top boxes to my Sony sound system (the unit plugs into the mains so this probably has something to do with the improved sound quality ) it is so easy just to switch over, rather than having to fight through the jungle of cables at the back of my television to do the swap. I have very little understanding of technical issues and ordered a splitter originally, which was totally unsuitable for my needs. I strongly recommend you know the difference between a splitter and switcher before ordering this unit as you will have to pay for postage on return due to your mistake, which is fair enough. The vendor did refund my money quickly and without Quibble, but It would be good if they were able to give more comprehensive instructions at the point of sale for those of us with little knowledge of these things. I would highly recommend this product for its good quality of build, and excellent service from the vendor.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details