Learn more Download now Shop now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now Learn more

on January 23, 2005
I am listening to this album as I write this, and it gets better the more I listen to it.
On most albums there are songs u instantly like, then there are the growers... I have to admit there are quite a few growers on this album... but growers are what they are... they get better and better the more u listen to them... and that is exactly the case with Out of Nothing.
The instant tracks for me were: Ashes, Gravity, Someday, Glorious Day and Out Of Nothing.
Looking As You Are, Wish 'Em All Away, Keeping, Spell It Out and Near Life are the growers; but now I like them all...
Glorious Day is my favourite track on the album... EXCELLENT SONG!!
Near Life to me is a really wierd/chilled out track... it sends shivers up my spine, for some reason.
There are no songs on this album that I don't like, and that is VERY rare for me... there aren't many albums where I like all the songs... but this one is an exception.
If you have any interest in Embrace at all, even the slightest interest... BUY THIS ALBUM... U WONT BE DISAPOINTED!!
0Comment| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?