on 13 June 2012
I have been using car chargers for a long time now but this one is by far the best one which I've come across.

Most chargers are specific to one type of device e.g. android / apple and can't change between them let alone charge both at the same time.

I can charge my android smartphone and a colleagues iPad when I'm in the car at the same time! Couldn't be happier.

I drive a vauxhall astra and the fit isn't lock tight but it's rigid enough and no natter which way I put the adapter in charging is never stopped / interrupted.

The only thing I could say negatively about the product is that it doesn't come with cables to plug your device into. This isn't an issue as you can simply use the usb cable that your device comes with.
11 Comment| 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.