on 10 January 2013
Firstly, I will start my review by saying this book was amazing and I highly recommend you read it! It is most definitely one of my favourites. I had seen this book many times on Amazon.co.uk and pre-ordered the latest version of it. Its fantastic. I started reading it yesterday and have just finished it now.

What I love about this book, is it keeps you gripped, there is always something waiting to happen. When I started reading it, I didn't want it to be just about Jacqueline and Lucas getting together. And it wasn't.

I found myself crying at parts of the book. And I love the message the book holds.

If you loved Beautiful Disaster then this book is right up your street. I will definitely be reading it again in the future. And I think its time I bought Tammara Webber's Between the Lines (Between the Lines #1) that has been sitting in my wishlist for a few months now. I can't wait to read whatever she writes next! I 100% recommend this book!
What's this?