on 22 January 2010
Having been given a Paddington bear each by their gran for Christmas, it was time to introduce my 3 year old twins to the delights of Paddington. When I saw it was read by Stephen Fry, I rubbed my hands with glee, as his reading of the Harry Potter saga is wonderful.

The CD arrived on Tuesday 5th January and it got us through a long journey home through the snow that night! I was so glad that we had the dulcet tones of Stephen Fry to listen to, very calming. I did think that it might be too "old" for my twins as the books are probably for 5-8 year olds but they love listening to it and ask for it again and again. The stories on Disc 2 seem especially popular, especially the one about Paddington's painting. My son is particularly taken with the way Jonathan says "crikey" all the time!

As you can probably gather, the CD is great hit with us grown ups too. I have been eyeing up the DVD of the TV series now...
11 Comment| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?