Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now

on September 5, 2012
Was thinking about jumping ship from the iPhone for a long time, I love apple stuff and would never get rid of my iPad but the iPhone is dull and has fallen behind. When the Lumia 900 came out I really liked it but wasn't too sure if I wanted to go without my favourite apps, recently I had my eye on the Samsung Galaxy Note. If you are thinking about buying it but aren't too sure and are maybe worried about the size...don't be! At first glance as I took this phone out of the box I thought the same but after 2 days you couldn't imagine using an iPhone again, not only the screen size but also because iOS is so restrictive in what you can do. The Note comes with Gingerbread installed but you can upgrade to ICS which works amazingly on this device. This is my first experience with Android and I am loving the fact I can do what I want with the device and the apps and flash works amazingly on this device.

If your thinking about buying this phone, go for it. You won't regret it. Apple are getting slaughtered by Samsung in the smart phone market and with very good reason.

Signing off