19 August 2012
This book was recommended to me by a friend and with no previous knowledge of the author was unsure what to expect. I started the book on a Friday only having chance to read for an hour - I picked it up again Saturday night and stayed awake until the small hours of Saturday night / Sunday morning as I had to finish it ! It was a real page turner..I am an avid Martina Cole fan having read all of her books and I drew many parallels to her work in terms of style, content and definitely quality.
Its gritty, shocking in parts but maintains the story throughout helping you to feel for and understand the characters.
I will definitely recommend this book and can't wait for more from this great new author
2 people found this helpful