on 6 June 2013
With nothing heard from the band for a long time I was beginning to think the worst but at last we have a new LP.

Following the trend of "Maudlin Career" Songs are less high tempo than "Let's get out of this country" and more reflective. It doesn't matter to me- I like all of it and this record seems to bring out the best in Traceyanne's beautiful voice. On 5 listens "Break it to me gently" is my favourite and certainly the most catchy on the record. However I think this record will be a grower and once I get to 20 listens I will probably have changed my mind!

Ironically it also has a Summer feel to it, despite the obviously melancholy lyrics.

The only band worth listening to in 2013 and from someone who used to buy about 2 or 3 records a week in the 80's and 90's this is the first LP I have bought this year- a must have.
11 Comment| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details