on 28 May 2013
28/05/1
Informative message.

Using Renault Kangoo MPV.

Product appears to be described inaccurately. Or is it me?

Thought I was buying mirrors 10.2 x 9 x 3cm in size as the advertisement states. Just right I thought, nice and big.

The reflective surface, plastic, of received product is in fact approx 5 x 3cm; the packet they come in is 14 x 11 cm so where the 10.2 x 9 x 3cm comes into being remains a mystery.

I will give these weeny little mirrors a try as the reviews, few as they are, are very positive. There seems to be little else available, as an after market add-on if you just have flat mirrors on you vehicle; which means in my case that I have to look over my shoulder when moving to a right hand lane especially with motor way use and pulling away.

I expect they'll be fine.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink