Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 2 July 2014
It took me a while to get used to typing on this keyboard as it is much larger than what I am used to, however is has been well worth it!

I have not yet had a use for the macros or program functions for the G buttons, I have however rebound them to make them act as keys usually out of reach when raiding in warcraft.

pros:
-The rubber wasd and arrow keys are a nice touch
-It is in uk layout despite the picture. The £ symbol is above the 3.
-The windows blocking key is useful.
-It works how it is supposed to for the most part.
-For a £20 keyboard, it is brilliant and packed full of features!
-If you play multiple games the profiles you can switch between with ease will be good for you, I have little use for them.

Cons:
-It can be hard to read the caps lock indicators.
-The media keys don't function when the media program is not the active window.
-I tend to hit the wrong keys still sometimes.
-It is VERY loud and clicky when typing.
-The space bar is too small, I rebound g12 to space to try and fix this.
-I hit g11 instead of esc a lot. Again, rebound.
-It is large!
-The software does not work if it is plugged into a usb 3 port, it says it can't download your changes. Plug it into a usb 2 port to fix this. The software is also highly outdated (The macros are all for CS + warcraft 3).
-My family find it hard to use as a normal keyboard, I may have to have two plugged in at once.
What's this?