on 27 December 2012
What looks like a smart phone, acts like a smart phone but isn't a smart phone. Answer - this is. My previous phone was a Nokia E72 which is a knockout quality smart phone. Having recently damaged it beyond economical repair, I decided to get something cheaper until my next contract freebie upgrade. I absolutely wanted something with a QWERTY keyboard as I just cannot get on with touch keyboards so that really tied the choice down a bit. A new Nokia E6 would have cost the earth and I just couldn't justify it so I went for this 302 model. I've got to be honest, for 99% of the time there isn't really any difference. Both are a similar size although the E72 is a bit better finished, both have nice user friendly interfaces and both have superb battery life. Browsing on the wi-fi and 3.5g is a similar experience and the operating system on both phones are rock solid with no frequent hanging or other stability problems.

At this kind of money, the 302 is a steal. No doubt when it comes to renewal time, I'll end up going back up to a smartphone but that's only because it is effectively at zero cost to me through my business contract. If it was my own cash, I'd be sticking with something like this.
11 Comment| 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?