on 27 May 2013
I used to be an iPhone user having had the iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPhone 5. However, I was sick of paying stupid amounts of money for a phone. They are great, but just not worth the money, in my opinion.

I have never gotten along with the Android OS so I thought I'd look at Windows Phones and I don't regret it. I loved the look of this phone online and it has not disappointed in reality. It's very slim, lightweight and good to look at.

The OS is so simple to use and once you have your Microsoft account set up you can download plenty of apps and games to it. Most of the popular ones are available now. I love the tiles on the home screen. Quite a simple idea but very effective and you can personalise your phone to display whatever is important to you. Simply swipe left and you can access all apps installed on the phone, in a simple alphabetical list. It can't get any simpler. The phone has a great camera. Despite only being 6 Megapixel, it takes excellent and clear pictures. The screen, despite being a mid range resolution, is very clear, vibrant and easy to see / read.

What stands out the most is the battery life. It lasts me three days of light use (30 mins to 1 hour of calls, several texts, accessing emails several times, checking Facebook and Twitter, listening to music plus playing games for 20 mins or so). I'd guess medium use would give you a couple of days and heavy users should get a full day without worry. It has a battery saver feature that switches off certain features to extend the battery life too.

I really can't recommend the phone enough. It's really nice and very easy to use, I'm delighted with it.
33 Comments| 59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.