on 3 February 2012
A wonderful book with a lot of useful information to improve your life. I am doing the 5 Tibetan rites on a daily basis and I have experienced positive changes in body and mind. I am aware that I actually live in my body. I am present.
Part five of the book I found especially enlightening. I quote from page 80 "Whether you realize it or not, you create and shape your life with your thoughts. All things that become part of your physical reality are iirst created in the mind." What a profound statement! How this knowledge can change the whole perception of one's existance! I can whole-heartedly recommend this book to all who are seeking to restore health, well-being, peace and equanimity.

Sylvia de Beer-Bloem
Durban
South Africa
0Comment| 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?