on 22 April 2005
I've never written a review of a book in my life, but was telling someone about this book last night and thought to myself I must put some comments up here.
This book is just brilliant. Yes, of course it does talk about his Parkinsons disease, but there is so much more to the book than this. Autobiography's can always be so self absorbed and padded out with detail on publicity that we all know about already, but this book is just educational!
He talks about the problems of families, stardom, being a role model, his relationships good and bad, the horrible disease of Parkinsons (Which I knew little about before I read this) and then where all of that has left him now.
I would thorougly recommended this book to anyone. You will not be dissapointed.
39 people found this helpful