Hi M. Reed, I'm sorry for the experience you've had. In an attempt to help you - please visit this link: http://bit.ly/19gFe6w for the manual of the device. In regards to the issue with the traffic, please reach out to us directly at 0845 161 0009 or 020 7387 5444 or via this page: http://bit.ly/K7QiTY . Our agents will be happy to help you out.
Today we have released the first feature software update, version 13.020, for the new GO devices.
We recommend installing this first prior to any other offered updates.
These are the features and updates coming with this release:
- You can now plan a route in advance by choosing a start point and a destination.
- You can now search using single-street or area postcodes.
- You can now report speed cameras.
- In the 3D guidance view you can now pinch to zoom.
- An icon in the main menu and notifications in the driving view now tell you about the connectivity status of TomTom services.
- On the GO 400, GO 500 and GO 600 you can now delete smartphones from the TomTom Traffic & Speed Cameras menu.
- The route bar now shows speed cameras and the first two fuel stations on your route.
- Speed cameras on your route are now shown in the map view and in the guidance view.
- We have improved road signs and speed limits for Australia and New Zealand.
- You can now download premium voices using MyTomTom.
- The keyboard has been improved for entering passwords and email addresses.
- The search interface has been improved.
We plan to have more major feature updates this year based on the feedback we've received from you and all other customers.