on 8 November 2012
I got this for my Kindle after a quick browse of the freebies as I really needed something to get me through a long flight. I'd skipped it over this title a couple of times but thought I'd give it a go.

It wasn't brilliant but it wasn't terrible either. The only thing is that the main character started getting on my nerves around the middle when she decided not to listen to ANYBODY. I understand the point of a strong, female character who knows her mind but when it's her against everyone including her partner, lover and basically everyone else in the book, it became a bit cliched.

The plot itself is certainly interesting - there are little twists and turns to keep the page turning but overall, I thought the book was a little too long. Especially towards the end when I was lagging and to be honest just wanted the big reveal to be over and done with.

As for who did do it - I just find it really unbelieveable and again cliched when a character goes from nice and innocuous to a complete psycho in two sentences!! Maybe I've been lucky in life and never come across people like this but I thought it rather spoilt the book.

Still - worth a read as a freebie. Not sure I'd pay for the privilege.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.