VINE VOICEon 17 July 2011
This is my first Ipod and I am very impressed with it, I only wanted to listen to music and podcast's so had no requirement for a screen, which made this player ideal.

My iTunes initially had problems "seeing" the player, eventually I found I hadn't actually pushed the USB connecting lead fully into the shuffle, being brand new it's quite tight, plus the shuffle is so small and with my big fingers I didn't want to use any excessive force on it.

The only real criticism I have is the headphones supplied have a habit of falling out when jogging so I have had to order some moulded in ear ones, but then I suppose it's my own fault for having big ears.
9 people found this helpful