on 2 October 2012
I am actually sad that I didn't have this wonderful book from the day my daughter was born, I wasted those precious early days worrying about her routine, her sleep, what she was "meant" to be doing, what I was meant to be doing!
This book empowers mothers to trust their own maternal instincts, to watch the baby not the clock. It doesn't tell you that you're a failure as a mother if you don't want to leave your baby to cry, infact it provides support for all the things you are feeling when the world around you seems so fragile. Sarah (author) reassures you that all is ok and quite normal, she reminds us of newborn behaviour and that what society has tricked us into believing is not true and that following your natural instincts is the right and only thing to do!
I will be buying this book for every friend who becomes pregnant.
0Comment| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?