Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 5 December 2013
I have just purchased these radio flash triggers and a Yongnuo YN568 EXII flashgun to complement my Canon 430EXII. They are very easy on the wallet and work as advertised, so I will soon be looking to buy at least one more of these triggers in order to use both of my flashes off camera.
There are a couple of minor negative points though. I think that the set I received from Amazon might have been in the hands of someone else at some point as there was a 1" long rip in the corner of the Yongnuo carton, and the blurb for the item said (and still does as I write this) that the box contents consist of FOUR transceivers rather than the two I actually received.
3 people found this helpful