on 8 September 2013
Like many others I have waited for a decent re-issue of this masterpiece. When I read that Then Play On would get the long deserved make-over and be presented with the correct running order of songs as in the original English vinyl release I was more than happy. When I saw that there will be also a Japanese cardboar cover edition I ordered both the jewel box extended edition at Amazon as well as the Japanese edition directly in Japan. I was very pleased with the normal edition but was shocked to realize that the Japanese edition was released with the wrong running order. Why they should do this is beyond my comprehension. So anybody who considers ordering the Japanese editon, which is by the way done with perfect artwork as usual, should know that this will come neither with the correcet running order/original tracklisting nor with the bonus tracks.
As mentioned by other customers, Amazon should really separate comments and reviews according to the issues and not pack them all together. I give Then Play On (Extended Edition) gladly 5 stars. For the Japanese edition I can only give 3 stars.
11 Comment| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?