on 20 September 2013
I bought this book thinking how could the author improve on her previous two books or tell me any more than she already has. I'm not sure how she has done it, but done it she has and it's brilliant.

I bought her first two books and was instantly impressed. I still to this day dip in and out of them regularly, they've become a point of reference for me. I'm pretty sure this third book will be too. Soon I imagine it will deteriorate in appearance to the `dog eared well thumbed tome with curling page edges' as I jump in and out to refresh my memory and make sure I'm still doing it right.

In my opinion 15 Essential Marketing Masterclasses is a must read book for all small (and medium size) business owners no matter what sector you are in. It really is jam packed full of juicy relevant and on the button content. The way in which the author writes and I guess the way in which she has encouraged her brilliant contributors to is easy, uncomplicated, thankfully free of jargon and plain talking. The stuff in each masterclass is involving and goes into many levels but it is refreshingly written in a way that for me really makes it sink in. Love it.

I'm a big fan of those makeover programmes where a team of designers go in and transforms a room in a house. The before and after photo scenario. The case studies and examples presented in the masterclasses throughout the book make it a little like that for me. The transformation kind of happens before your eyes as you read the case studies. They add great weight to the story by graphically painting an image. It makes the issue/subject under discussion standout from the page and enables you to almost look at it from every angle. Just fantastic.

There is such a lot of good stuff in this book and you know for the price you pay it represents incredible value for money. I'm already counting the return on my investment! I read it from cover to cover and know I will be in and out of it regularly. I have a small public speaking event coming up shortly, and where as before I'd be very anxious in the run up, I now feel more (almost completely) at ease. I shall read through the public speaking chapter a day or two in advance and be better prepared than I have ever been before.

I highly recommend this book. Buy it and follow the masterclasses and see for yourself what I mean.
What's this?