on 8 January 2014
I have particularly uneven floors in my house, as we have the original floorboards in nearly every room apart from the kitchen, which has old slate tiles. I tried these scales in about 5 different places around the house and received a different reading each time varying by up to 4 stones!

Luckily I had joined a slimming group the same morning that these arrived so I knew which reading was the correct one. Now they are set up in a suitable place they are incredibly accurate and offer the same reading pretty much every time.

I'm really not sure how I would have known which weight was the correct one without having used a scales that I knew were accurate that same day. I guess I would have been faffing about with weighing something I already knew the weight of to set it up.

It's a very elegant looking scale, and whilst I thought all the silver plastic would look cheap, they are actually quite swish.
What's this?