on 5 June 2008
When I received these weights I was really impressed by the feel of them - they're not spongy, but hard rubber, which make them very easy to grip. One downside that I have found is that the bar could be maybe a centremetre or two wider - I have quite slim hands, and still I found that after a session I have a pressure mark on my thumb where it has been in contact with the outer section of the weights.

A note to mention - although these are described as 'dumbells' and show a picture of two dumbells on the product page - they price displayed is only for one! So make sure you double up! Easy mistake to make.
44 Comments| 95 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?