I was given this at Christmas from a colleague at work, to my eternal shame I forgot all about it as I thought it was a box chocolates and nearly palmed it off it to the children - as i hadn't even bothered to open up the wrapping. Anyway returning to the Carrs Silver bead Edge photo frame, this item oozes quality the overall finish is to a very high standard. Its very much a tactile item from the cool to the touch silver frame and then you have the very plush velvet finish on the rear. Sufficed to say this picture frame has pride of place with all our pictorial memorabilia and now contains a rather old black and white photo that we also treasure. I must say one of my all time surprise presents that my family and I value. The only downside to all of this is my present to the very same colleague was just a box of chocolates, I will need to make it up to them -big time this year.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details