on 9 June 2013
I found this book to be very negative overall. The author clearly doesn't enjoy his career and has decided to tell the world how nursing has changed his life for the worst!
I purchased this book hoping that it may be helpful to me as I am about to start nursing and I am glad that I only wasted 77p!!
I read this small book from cover to cover (on my kindle) in an evening and I did hope that it would become more light hearted and informative but sadly it was just rant after rant after rant.... Not recommended, sorry!!
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink