on 17 August 2010
This watch winder is perfect if you want a modern looking item to put on your desk. It seems well made and is very attractive. The unit seems fairly big and I probably wouldn't want to take it with me abroad or on my travels as some other reviewer suggested. I don't know how it compares for size with more expensive models as this is the only one I've ever seen.
The unit is very quiet. I have mine on my workdesk at home and I can barely hear it. It has a timed on / off facility (1hr on followed by 3rs off). This may be excessive, so I have it on timer plug to work for half the day only and all seems to be fine.
To sum up: If you want a quiet, affordable, modern winder that doesn't look out of place next to your iPod equipment, then this is for you. Hope this helps!
0Comment| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?