Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

VINE VOICEon 8 December 2010
Format: Paperback|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I have two children presently at Key stage 3 at school and one at Key Stage 2 in fact my eldest is in her final year and studying for those all important GCSE's.

All of my children thought this book was brilliant. It makes fun learning, it enforces what they have learnt, its easy to use and understand, excellent for quick reference and whats more has a poster which my thirteen year old and eight year has on their wall in case they need it when doing homework.

I endorse anything which helps children through education and does it so they can understand, makes it fun and it works as a reference aid. Maths doesnt change or so you would think the correct answer is after all the correst answer. Teaching math has changed an awful lot since I went to school and I find sometimes even the wording of the question throws me before I get chance to help them more often than not.

The amount of times they have asked me a question that sounds like a foreign language until I take a look then I show them the way to answer it and they tell me they dont do it like that and I have to do it like this. This book takes some of the mystery away for aldults as well

Its a great little reference book packed with the necessary information your kids need to give them a helping hand.
What's this?