on 15 December 2006
As a great walker who has hiked the hills and valley of Wales this book was probably more believable in the horror genre than any book I have ever read. Since I was a teenager I've took great delight in 'frightening' myself amongst the words of the great horror writers. What makes me do it? I don't know! Adrenalin... a rush... the feeling of curling up under the covers and peeking out every few minutes. We all do it don't we?

Well what can I say? This man (I Believe this is his first novel) will live on for generations. You may think I am going over the top but this is the greatest novelist in the 'fear' genre since Stephen King. Buy it. Tell your friends you have discovered a 'great'

Haylsey