VINE VOICEon 12 February 2014
Got these to replace a set of Cavmanus which I had for just over a year the mic just went dead on me.
I have had plantronics before, so I know there well made.
I still have an old DPS set of theres which is about 10yrs old, but they still work even though it,s in stereo.

As for these once out of the packet make sure you install the cd drivers first then plug in the headset.
Once on my head I found them very comfortable, as I do have a big head wear glasses, and have big ears Lol, so having a good headset is essential for me. I play in a clan online, so a headset has to have a good mic this has.
The 7.1 sound is very good though takes a bit of getting used, but if you dont like it you can throw a switch on the side of the headset this will put it into stereo which is just as amazing as the surround sound.
Some gamers still prefer the stereo, as the sound can be more distinct when playing fps games, so you can tell which way the enemy comes, as regards the footfalls, but all in all the headset is just great.

Although it does not say it these are adjustable something I was worried about due to my large head, so you wont have to worry there, also the velvet on the head phones is nice, and comfortable to the ears where I find the leather or plastic rather sweaty, or hot.
What's this?