on 19 October 2013
I am quite fussy when it comes to food for my house cat and only buy food which has a high meat content like Nature's Menu, Hi-Life, Applaws, Lily's Kitchen and Encore to name a few! I would never feed any cat dry food as it doesn't resemble a natural diet in any way possible and can result in renal failure and due to chronic dehydration. My cat loves this food and virtually inhales it every time.

It contains at least 70% meat, is a complete food and comes as pate style with jelly (no chunks). My cat's coat is beautifully soft and shiny and she's always bright eyed and bushy tailed. This is a good quality food so I don't feel my cat needs as much as she would if fed a cheaper brand like Whiskas which has a minimum of 4% meat (she's 3.4kg and gets 1 and a half pouches a day so don't take any notice of the feeding guide on the pack. She would be morbidly obese if I fed her 3-4 pouches!) Also as she is fed on wet food alone, I give her raw chicken wings, necks, rabbit and quail a few times a week to munch on to help keep her teeth clean and breath smelling sweet.

This food is a great alternative if you are considering feeding a raw food diet but are not quite brave enough!
0Comment| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?