on 9 November 2012
I am struggling writing this review because I hate to be critical but there are some things I don't like about this book.

Firstly, the positives, the story has real potential. The city, the gadgets, the people are all well described and allow you to draw a good mental picture about the setting for the story and the characters. It's also nicely paced. Something is always just around the corner and in places it's very exciting.

However, I found the characters quite shallow and the last third of the story rushed beyond belief. I didn't learn as much about the AI as I expected nor were we able to witness is growth or awareness. The final nail in the coffin was the ending. I won't go into details because I don't want to spoil it. Just that it felt like a big anti-climax.

Anyway, on the whole the book a reasonable read but I cannot whole heartedly recommend it.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details