on 30 November 2013
I received chocolate picture maker as an activity for me and my kids to get involved in, I am very impressed by the results of the picture maker. It is very simple and easy to use, no using a microwave or boiling water to melt chocolate, its all done through warm tap water, so even the kids can try and do it on their own.

The picture maker helps with the kids creativity, we used some of the stencils provided, but you can make any type of picture using the chocolate provided.

It tastes great to! After cooling it off in the fridge, it was nice and ready to eat!

Overall I think this is an outstanding activity for parents and kids to get involved in, the kids had a blast and so did I!

Perfect stocking filler this Christmas, I'll be buying more for my friends and family.

5/5
0Comment| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?