VINE VOICEon 12 December 2013
Size: 2200 W|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I'm afraid I've had nothing but trouble with this iron, so I can't recommend it.

Firstly, as others have said, it's actually more difficult to fill then my previous iron. The hole is right on the base of the iron, which means to fill, you have to hold it. You need to press a button, which lets down a valve. The button feels stiff, so I'm not sure how long it would be before that seizes up. Plus the valve is recessed, so it's easy to catch water in it, which comes out as soon as you tip it up. The window is also dark plastic, and it's difficult to see the level of water when filling.

The first couple of times we used it, it leaked really badly, but then it settled down - again, maybe an issue with the valve?

As an iron, it seemed to be ok, but after a few uses the continuous steam stopped working (it works if you press the steamer button), and it didn't seem to get up to the correct heat.

Maybe we've been unfortunate, as other reviews seem ok, but I have to report what I've found.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink