on 28 August 2012
My best ever game was Jewels Expedition , after that I thougt I couldnt ever find a better game. But I had to find something new ! So I tried bejeweled. It is more best than expected ! 5 times better than Expedition ! It has a lot of different modes, so depending on your mood you have something to play everytime. You never get bored, the game is very very adictional.
The only thing that scared me - but now it is ok - it was, that at ZEN mode, at level 71 the top screen showed the picture only with "pixels". I was scared that the game has crushed, but I keeped play and after that, at level 71 everything was ok again.
I highly recommend this game. It is the best game ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details