on 15 June 2010
This is a fantastically sane, simple, common sense way of eating and actually: way of living. And the even better thing, it works. Granted, the NoS diet is not a quick loss diet program, but as any serial dieter knows, crash diets simply don't work, it's so common to lose & then put on all weight afterwards. When I started NoS (a year ago) I was 'burnt' by serial diets for years, and I can't describe the sanity it's added to my life. It's as if a burden has been lifted off me which I didn't even know I was carrying.

The premise of the diet is very simple: No seconds, no snacks, no sugar except (sometimes) on days that start with S (sundays, saturdays, special days e.g. holidays / birthdays). What could be simpler?

For those who are interested, please visit the NoS diet online forum, absolutely free & open to all, and (again) the most sane space for eating advice that I've found anywhere on the internet.

This book is highly recommended & I'm surprised it's not more famous than it is.
0Comment| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?