on 28 November 2010
I bought 2 CD's of Amy McDonald at the same time, "A Curious Life" and "This is the life".
I loved her voice and I thought the songs were pretty good with some being excellent.

The two star rating is for the recording quality otherwise 5 star.

What ruined it for me were the poor quality of the recordings, the music totally drowned out the voice and if you turned the volume up to a normal level to hear the voice it would have annoyed the neighbours too much.

The quality of these recording was quite poor and it's a shame record companies can't put more effort and time into quality instead of profit.

If I could have listened to these recordings before buying them it would have been a no sale.
I passed on my comments to the recording company of the albums and they couldn't even reply. I always wonder if the artist gets to know about customer feedback.

The poor quality of these recording will prevent me from buying her future albums unless she changes to a different label.
What's this?