on 26 January 2005
This has been the most lifechanging book for me, one of my "bibles".
I don`t think I can put into words how much it has meant to me, but I can say this much: it was extremely inspiring, and helped me believe in life (all the possibilities and all the miracles) again at a time when I really needed it.
It starts of as a biography, a truely breathtaking story about how important it is to never stop listening to yourself and how much more difficult it is to deny the soul to walk the path it was meant to walk. It also has chapters for how to call upon the angels, parallel worlds of energy and spirit, heightening your psychic receptivity among many other interesting subjects.
I would recommend this to anyone who never stops searching for answers, especially to those who feel that they are here for a reason, that they have something they want to give to the world.
Actually, I`d recommend this to anyone...
0Comment| 170 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?